A Legal Advisory Group will be set up to assist the Academic Project and supervise achieved results, work done and papers submitted.
The Advisory Group shall notably:
- provide advice on call for papers and then papers submitted for publication on the Academic Project;
- provide opinion as to applications for a UNIDROIT scholarship or internship on the 1995 Convention;
- assist the UNIDROIT Secretariat to assess the legal impact of the Convention;
- provide support to the UNIDROIT Secretariat on questions asked by the Informal Ratification Task Force;
- propose and discuss research topics;